Commercial Applications: TrakMan EvidenceTrakMan Evidence is an add-on module for evidence management and tracking, designed specifically for a Clerk of Courts environment.
Benefits and features include:
- Seamless TrakMan integration maintains evidence under the same enterprise storage structure, allowing reuse of existing case file information.
- Authorized users can manage evidence using familiar TrakMan functionality.
- Visual windows interface designed from the ground up with Microsoft Windows standards is consistent with TrakMan’s intuitive presentation of information.
- User defined retention schedules support unlimited retention levels for each class of evidence object defined.
- Extensive search capabilities include case number, parties, evidence ID, and TrakMan’s ten user-defined custom search fields.
- Complete chain of custody is maintained throughout the system. Evidence activities are automatically logged from the time the evidence is first created until it leaves the system.
- Evidence objects can be associated easily with unlimited cases or parties without duplicate or redundant data entry.
- Quickly file evidence to case folders via a single mouse click.
- Automatic form generation for returns receipt, disposal listing, transfer receipt, and notice of disposal including counsel’s address. for joint evidence exhibits.
- Unlimited parties can be associated with evidence, including any combination of parties for joint evidence exhibits.
- Barcode labels can be printed upon demand. Barcode scanner input is supported throughout the system.
- Standard reporting includes Inventory of Evidence, Active Items, Available Space, Partial Containers, Audit Summary, and Graphical Analysis of Activity. User-developed reports may be easily defined and integrated within the system.
- Auditing of evidence is available in either random spot audit or detailed container modes.
- Multi-level security can be implemented for each user, or groups of users, down to individually defined classes of evidence.
- Quickly accessed and easy to use functionality from within one window allows rapid creation, manipulation, and reporting of evidence.
Visit our FTP site for software downloads. |