UNIX Performance Products: TrakMan WebTrakMan Web is an add-on module for Intranet/Internet access to basic TrakMan functions.
Benefits and features include:
- Complete TrakMan integration: TrakMan Web operates on the same database as TrakMan, with live access for immediate updates.
- Web Simple interface: Universal interface engineered for the Web is consistent with TrakMan’s intuitive presentation of information.
- Multiple platform support: Use Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0+ or Netscape Navigator 4.0+ on a variety of operating systems.
- Thin client cost effectiveness: Deploy TrakMan functionality with minimal desktop requirements and with no installation of TrakMan client software.
- Standard HTML: No applets, plug-ins, or resource-heavy image maps to download and process. No changes to firewall security policies. No cookies required to store user information.
- Resource preservation: Users are automatically logged off of TrakMan if their web browser is left unattended.
- Web security: Each web page is individually protected against login avoidance.
- Multi-level security: TrakMan security can be implemented for each user, or groups of users, down to each defined class of records for record requests, viewing, check-in and check-out processing.
- Record lookup: Flexible search, including partial match, retrieves current as well as historical information. Optional filtering by class of records is allowed.
- Record requests: Request records located anywhere within the system with immediate feedback on availability. If a record is unavailable the request will be placed on a prioritized wait queue.
- Check In / Check Out: Transfer records with dynamic security processing and maintain a complete audit trail of all record transactions.
Visit our FTP site for software downloads. |